Join me in an in-depth look at the promises God has made for us.
How it works:
Each week I will post my own study on the selected reading. I will walk you through my thought process on deciphering God’s Word using a word study focus. The promises from God we will be looking at in depth are: forgiveness, hope, gifts, blessings, purpose, freedom, and value.
How to Participate:
I encourage you to join in on this 7 Promises Bible Study! You can participate in many different ways.
- Complete the Bible Study and post your reflections in the comments
- Read through my reflection and comment your thoughts and feelings
- Help me to answer my questions!
- Read through the selected passage and highlight specific words (or phrases) that stand out
- Read through a second time, this time write down at least one question about the passage
- Using a dictionary, define the words that stood out
- Use the definitions to help answer the question (if possible!)
- Pick out one word or phrase that captures the essence of the passage. Use this word to reflect how the passage relates to you
I look forward to hearing your feedback! My perspective may be different than yours (and I hope it is!) and I would love for us to grow and challenge each other in God’s Word during this 7 Promises Bible Study.
Want to start this Bible Study off right? Check out this awesome journal from Day Spring!
This post contains affiliate links. Clicking on them and making a purchase may give us a small commission (Thank you!) To review all our policies and procedures, click here.
Ready to begin the 7 Promises Bible Study? Click here for I am Forgiven Part One!